We collect the following data that you voluntarily provide to us : email address, and every other information you provide to us when you get in touch with us.
We collect data that you directly provide to us when you:
- Subscribe to our product updates
- Provide to us your personal data to apply for a job offer
- Voluntarily send us an email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Register for an event we organize
We may also receive your data indirectly from private or professional networks.
If you have agreed to receive information from CodistAI, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop CodistAIfrom contacting you. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect your data for purposes including:
- Periodically send you relevant information and updates on our products, services and features
- Ask you for feedback
- Invite you to events
- Improve our services to provide a better experience for our users
If you have agreed to receive information from CodistAI, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop CodistAI from contacting you. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email at email@example.com.
We store your data securely on servers located inside the EU that are protected from unauthorized access.
If you grant us access to browsing information such as your IP, it will be securely stored, hashed and anonymized in Google Analytics and/or on our servers.
We only keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access — You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data
- The right to rectification — You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request that we erase your personal data
- The right to restrict processing — You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to object to processing — You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability — You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or write to us:
2 avenue Paul Signac
Cookies are light temporary text files placed on your computer or mobile device to collect small pieces of information when you are navigating a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit.
Cookies are useful because they allow us to recognise you on a second visit. This means that we can remember your preferences, navigate through the website efficiently, and generally enhance your user experience. They also allow us to collect some data on how our website is used.
Functional cookies are necessary for our website to function, and cannot be switched off in our system. They are only set in response to actions made by you, such a s setting your privacy preferences. These cookies do not store any information that directly identifies you. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but in this case your experience on our site might become less smooth.
Functional cookies used:
- CookieConsent: is used to know whether you gave consent for us to use non-functional cookies
Performance cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. The information collected by these cookies is used to create aggregated, anonymous analytics reports. We use Google Analytics to set first-party cookies that help us monitor performance on our website.
Performance cookies used:
- _ga: is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It expires after 2 years
- _gid: used to distinguish users on different pages. It stores and updates a unique value for each page visited. It expires after 24 hours
- _gat: used to throttle the request rate, limiting the collection of data if our website is under high traffic load. It expires after 10 minutes
- hjid: Hotjar cookie used display the correct content to you without personal identification. It expires after 1 year.
We do not use any advertisement or targeting cookies.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about the presence of cookies, but if you block all cookies some of our website features that depend on functional cookies might not function as a result, and your experience on our website might be less smooth.
On arrival on our website, you will notice a bar at the bottom of your screen that allows you to give or decline permission to use performance cookies. If you click on “decline”, no performance cookie will be stored on your session, and you won’t be recognised as a unique user if you come back to visit our site.
Email us at: email@example.com.
Or write to us at:
2 avenue Paul Signac
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that CodistAI has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the CNIL.